To receive consideration for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package, which includes ALL of the following items:
- Your responses to the Assessment Questionnaire
- Your resume
- Applicable supporting documents specified in the Required Documents section of this job announcement.
Click on the button "Apply Online" and login to MY USAJOBS.
If you haven't already registered with USAJOBS, the system will require you to create a user name and password, complete a questionnaire and paste or type a resume into USAJOBS. If you have already registered with USAJOBS and forgot your login information, select the "Did you forget your username and/or password" link.
Your application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM Eastern Time by the closing date of this announcement.
If you need assistance in applying on-line, please contact the HR Office point of contact listed below. If applying on-line poses a hardship for you (i.e. you do not have access to the internet) you must contact us prior to the closing date of the announcement for an alternative method of applying.
Resumes must show relevant experience and other information. Your resume must list your education and work experience including the dates (mm/dd/yy) of each employment along with the number of hours worked per week and salary information. Your resume will be used to validate your responses to the assessment tool(s). You are welcome to submit a cover letter (optional). If you wish to do so, include it with your resume.
In addition to the online application (resume and responses to the questionnaire), you are required to submit the following forms:
Copy of Transcripts or a list of college courses that include hours and grades from an accredited U.S. college/university. If your degree is from a Foreign Institution See Foreign Education.
Veterans' Preference: If you are entitled to veterans' preference, you should indicate the level of veterans' preference you are claiming on your resume. Your veterans' preference entitlement will be adjudicated (verified) by the employing agency using the documents you provide. For more information on which type of preference is applicable please visit VetGuide.
- For 0-point Sole survivorship veterans’ preference (SSP), please provide the documentation you received granting this preference.
- For 5-point veterans' preference, please provide your DD-214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty), official statement of service from your command if you are currently on active duty, or other official documentation (e.g., documentation of receipt of a campaign badge or expeditionary medal) that proves your military service was performed under honorable conditions.
- For 10-point veterans' preference, please submit a Standard Form (SF) 15, Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference, DD-214, and the required documentation.
Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) or Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) eligibles: documentation verifying your CTAP/ICTAP eligibility - this includes a copy of the agency notice and your most recent SF-50 noting current position, grade level and duty location.
You may submit your documents either via Auto-Requested Fax or by uploading your documents from your USAJOBS Profile. Auto-Requested Fax allows you to submit required documentation that will be electronically displayed along with your resume. The opportunity to do this will be provided during the application process by a pop-up message option to generate an auto-requested fax cover sheet. Instead of faxing your documents you may use the uploading procedures thru Applicant Manager. Do not use both options. Hard copy paper supplemental documents, submitted without prior Human Resources approval, will be considered as an incomplete application.
Required documentation must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, on the closing date of this announcement.